Share our answers if you can. Hint at them if you can't.
Let me set the scene: You're in your space. Your bedroom, your kitchen, your hobby room, your goddamn car, I don't know. The one space where you feel you're most representin'. That's where you are for purposes of this post.
Deal with it.
|No judgment zone here.|
1. What is the one thing that is most you?
2. What is the first thing you would sell in a garage sale/eBay listing/Craigslist post?
3. What is the last thing you would sell...etc?
4. How much do you think you would make if you sold off everything you can see that you don't want to keep?
5. How would you describe the one thing you can see that you couldn't bear to part with?
Remember, no one is making you sell off anything. This is completely hypothetical...for you.
So these questions should be easy to answer.
I can't wait to hear your answers.